Coir Logs - Fibre/Yarn - L100 x W30 x H30 cm
Coir logs is 100% natural and biodegradable. They can help protect the disintegration of slopes, riverbanks, shorelines, and other such places.
Coir logs is 100% natural and biodegradable. They can help protect the disintegration of slopes, riverbanks, shorelines, and other such places. Many varieties of species can be grow in coir logs to help protect the soil.
How to use:
- For however many logs you have, ensure that tightly secured together – this can be done with Coir Yarn, or another other strong holding material
- Dig a trench at the depth of no more than a third of the diameter of the log – for the 1m x 30cm log, the trench would be 10cm deep
- Lay the Coir Logs into the trench
- Use relevant pegs/stakes of your choosing to secure the logs into the trench
Or if the area is already damaged:
- Ensure the number of logs are tightly secured together
- Use relevant pegs/stake to secure the logs into the eroded river banks, shoreline, or slope
- Material: Coir Fibre/Coir Yarn
- Dimensions: L100 x W30 x H30 cm