What better way to celebrate your best friend ?- pointing it's nose into the wind this Labrador weathervane is perfect for smaller homes, garages, sheds or posts.
Dimensions (HxWxD):62cm x 53cm x 28cm
• Figures, Directionals and Spacer balls are made of copper and brass for beauty and longevity
• Durable assembly rod ensures years of maintenance-free enjoyment
• Polished copper develops an attractive patina over time
• Copper: Copper is used on our 3D ranges (heads and spacers) offering timeless quality with corrosion-free durability.This precious metal naturally achieves a verdigris effect over a period of time. A lacquer spray can be used to prolong the polished effect and delay the development of the natural patina. The 3D bodies are handcrafted from beaten copper sections and brazed.The brazing will be visible, but this does not tend to detract from the overall good looks of our copper weathervanes.
• Brass: Cast brass fittings are used for the cardinal points (NSEW) on our 3D polished copper weathervanes.
• Steel: Steel is used for the rotation rods and standard bracket mount on the 3D weathervanes. The steel is coated with an exterior quality powder coat paint for extended life.
• Black: The weathervane rods and mounts are coated with an exterior quality powder coat paint which protects the steel and offers a durable finish. You can expect this finish to look good for quite some time! For extended life, we suggest giving the mount a coat of Hammerite paint.
Delivery is Free to UK Mainland but Scottish Highlands and islands may incur a surcharge, please ask before ordering.