Green Feathers DIY Bird Box with Wireless Camera Kit
Not what you are looking for?
View all items in "Wildlife Cameras and nest boxes "
This bird box camera deluxe bundle includes everything you need to get started with a wildlife camera solution in your garden.
This bird box camera deluxe bundle includes everything you need to get started with a wildlife camera solution in your garden. This bundle features our handmade wooden bird box and tiny wireless bird box camera. Watch wildlife on your TV in the comfort of your own living room.
Setting up a bird box camera is a fantastic way for any nature lover to get closer to the wildlife right in their garden. Thanks to our talented UK workshop, we are now able to offer our popular wireless bird box camera as part of a complete kit, including a wooden bird box, and everything you need to get it up and running. This makes it a great project for families, or a learning aid for schools.
The kit is built around our most popular wireless camera for watching on your TV. This tiny device can be installed inside the bird box and captures clear video of everything inside thanks to its night vision LEDs and wide-angle lens. It can then transmit video over wireless to the receiver. This means that all you need to connect it to is a power supply, using the included 10m cable. The camera can transmit up to 25 metres in direct line of sight, however solid obstructions such as walls will reduce this significantly.
The bird box itself is specially designed for use with our cameras, featuring a simple mounting point, and slots to easily run the cable. What's more, the box is handmade in the UK with FSC certified timber. Also included with the pack is an RCA to HDMI adapter, letting you easily connect the receiver's AV cables to any modern HDTV or monitor (HDMI cable not included).
What's in the Box?
- 1x Wooden birdhouse
- 1x Wireless bird box camera
- 1x Wireless receiver
- 2x Mains power supplies
- 1x 10m power extension cable
- 1x RCA to HDMI adaptor
- Quick start guide
- Wood Thickness: 21mm
- Entrance Hole: 32mm
- Dimensions: 340x250x190mm
- Imaging Sensor: 1/3 inch OMNIVISION colour CMOS
- Horizontal Resolution: 700 TV lines
- CMOS Total Pixels: 628 x 582 (PAL) / 510 x 492 (NTSC)
- Scanning Frequency(H): 15.625kHz 15.734kHz
- Scanning Frequency(V): 50Hz 60Hz
- Angular Field of View: 110 degree (f=2.8mm)
- Minimum Illumination: 3.0Lux (F1.2)/ 0Lux (IR LED on)
- Infrared LED: 6EA Invisible IR LED 940nm
- Consumption Current: 150 mA
- Wireless Frequency: ISM 2.414 - 2.468GHz
- Wireless Range: 10-20m/50m (obstructed/unobstructed)
- Transmission Power: 10mW
- Gain Control: Automatic
- Modulation Mode: FM
- Bandwidth: 18m
- Power: DC 8V, 500mA
- Operating Temperature: -10oC ~ +40oC
- Operating Humidity: 85%RH
- Dimension (WxLxH): 42x35x35mm
- Weight: 65g
- Frequency: ISM 2414 - 2468MHz 4 Channel
- Antenna: Omni-directional antenna
- Channel: 1-4 (Flip-type switch)
- Intermediate Frequency: 480MHz
- Frequency Stabilization: +/- 100kHz
- Demodulation Mode: FM
- Receiving Sensitivity: 85dBm
- Video Output: 1Vp-p@75 ohm, S/N>38dB
- Power: DC 12V, 500mA
- Operating Temperature: -10oC to +40 oC
- Operating Humidity: 85%RH
- Dimension (WxLxH): 80x68x16mm
- Weight: 120g
Declaration of Conformity
- Video Input: 1x Composite RCA
- Power Input: USB
- Output: 1x HDMI
- Video Mode: PAL, NTSC
- HDMI Output: 1080p/60Hz, 720p/60Hz
- Dimensions: 66x55x20mm
- Weight: 40g
Complete Wireless Bird Box Camera KitIncludes everything you need to set up a birdhouse with a wireless camera in your garden, letting you watch birds hatch and grow on a TV or monitor.
Watch on your TVTo view live footage, simply connect the receiver to a TV or monitor using the included cable. This gives you a simple way to watch wildlife in the comfort of your living room.
Tiny CameraFits into the bird box via the dedicated mounting point.
Night VisionUses invisible infrared LEDs to record inside the dark nest without any glow that could disturb the chicks.
Wide Angle LensCaptures all of the inside of the box, including the entrance hole.
User Switchable Wireless ChannelsProvides an easy way to adjust the frequency should you encounter wireless interference.
Wireless TransmissionSends video to the receiver up to 25 metres away, so the only thing you need to plug it in to is power. Please note - obstructions such as walls and glass will reduce this range.
Handmade Wooden Bird BoxHandmade by our UK-based artisan workshop, the birdhouse is built from sturdy 21mm thick panels using wood from sustainable sources.
Custom Designed for CamerasThe box has been made to our exacting specifications, including slots to run the cable, and a pre-drilled mounting point.
10m Power CableHelps run power out to the camera in the box from the included mains power supply.
RCA to HDMI AdapterAlso Includes an adapter to let you easily view footage on an HD TV or monitor.